Learn PHP By Easy Steps - Configuring Your Computer For PHP


Today I was Going to Share What I  got. It's About PHP Which is World Famous Programming Language And Most Easiest One to Study. Before You Going to Learn PHP You Should Have a  Web Server!  .. Dont Be Afraid Guys It's Not What You Thinking. You Can Make Your Computer a Web Server By following Steps.


  1. For Windows 

  1. There's Lot of Softwares  In The Internet But  I recommend You To Use the Wamp Server Which is Always Free  User friendly.   Download Wamp Server Latest Version  .
 Install it After You Download The Wamp Server   Wherever You Like. After Comnpleting The Installation steps. Run The Wamp Server. Then You Can See New Icon On task Bar. when It's in Green That Means Server Is Ready!. Now Go to Your Default Browser Then Type Like Below.


http://localhost/
  
And Then You Got the Homepage Of a Server!Like a Picture Below!. the Root Of Your Server Is Situated Where You Installed It
wamp/www/



* You Can See Your Projects Under Your Projects menu.




Guys Dont Worry! It's As Hard As It Looks!. You Know What? I Leaved Learning PHP Like 3-4 Times. Because I Thought It's Hard. But when I  came to Medium Knolodge Of PHP I Loved It. I Used  Do Programming as My Hobby.




This Is The End Of This Lesson! Let's See In a Another Post! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IOS 6 BETA 2 HOW TO INSTALL WITHOUT DEVELOPER ACCOUNT ,