How to share your internet connection Wirelessly on Mac.


Sharing your internet connection on a mac is very easy. Because Apple Mac book's Hardware support for Internet Sharing. Sharing internet connection on Windows is not easy like on mac. Apple's Airport (Like wireless card on Windows Machines) does support sharing. I used to share my internet connection with my iPhone and I am able to connect to my Wifi network from outside the home when my mac book is in room.

The only thing that you have to do is just go to System Preference and click sharing.
Then select internet Sharing from the Menu and select "share your internet connection from" pop up menu. Ethernet for example.
Then Select "To Computers using" list, Select Airport and click Airport Options and give a network name and a password.

That's it. Your Airport will work as a wireless router.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn PHP By Easy Steps - Configuring Your Computer For PHP

IOS 6 BETA 2 HOW TO INSTALL WITHOUT DEVELOPER ACCOUNT ,